- Built-in Bluetooth for music streaming
- Built-in amp (20 watts x 4 RMS/45 peak x 4 channels)
- Marine-rated watertight face
- Fits into a standard tachometer opening
- Inputs: rear USB input, rear aux input
- Outputs: 2-channel preamp outputs
- Required cutout: 3-3/8″ (diameter) x 3-5/16″ (depth)
- 6.5″ Marine Series Speakers
- 150Watts peak Power Handling
- 4Ohms Impedance
- 90dB Sensitivity
- Open Environment Tested (UV, Water, Heat, Salt)
- Polypropylene Cone (Increased Low Freq. Output)
- Weather Resistant Tweeters
- Grille-Mounted Tweeter (Frontal Protection)
- Sealed Magnet
- Rubber Surrounds
PACKAGE INCLUDES: 1x JBL PRV-175 Marine digital media receiver with built-in Bluetooth, 2x JBL MS6510 Boat ATV Marine 6.5″ inch Dual Cone Stereo 6 1/2” Black Speakers (Bulk Packaging)
JBL – PRV175 – Receiver: This digital media receiver packs a lot of features into a compact design that fits into a standard tachometer opening. You’ll enjoy AM/FM radio, of course, plus built-in Bluetooth that lets you stream music from your phone.
JBL – MS6510 – 6.5″ Speakers: These JBL MS6510 Marine Speakers are ready to take on anything Mother Nature throws your way. With Plus One woofers and balanced dome tweeters, you’ll hear the clarity of your audio above the raucous sounds of the sea.
Power Rating: Peak: 150 watts RMS: 50 watts – Impedance: 4 ohms – Sensitivity: 90dB – Weather Resistant Tweeters – Grille-Mounted Tweeter (Frontal Protection) – Rubber Surrounds.
Amazon.com Price: $229.49 (as of 21/07/2022 11:42 PST- Details) Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on [relevant Amazon Site(s), as applicable] at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product.
Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on [relevant Amazon Site(s), as applicable] at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product.