this is the fight to save Lone Wolf Mountain from major flooding which ensues with the arrival of the storm.
Our thoughts are with those who perished and were affected by this storm.
:: Gear List ::
After receiving countless messages from viewers about supporting the channel through Amazon, I have begun using Amazon Affiliate links in the Adventure Videos and if you choose to purchase one of these products via these links I will receive a small commission which will help fund future honest reviews and adventures.
The channel remains as it always was, 100% Agenda Free with no sponsored videos, no paid reviews, and I don’t care if you purchase these products or not; you won’t find affiliate links in review videos only in adventures.
I’m going to do my best to put gear lists into all of my videos since everyone is asking for them all the time.
For this trip, here are the big items that I used.
Gear List :
Camera Equipment :
– Sony A7S III : https://amzn.to/3eZM7zb
– Sony 35mm 1.8 Lens : https://amzn.to/3BFs8iZ
– SIRUI Carbon Fiber Travel 5C Tripod : https://amzn.to/3BEahZX
– Batteries : https://amzn.to/3geFtG5
– Rode VideoMic Pro Plus Mic : https://amzn.to/3iZMqMO